McAlpine Consulting for Growth (MCFG) offers a wide range of Organizational Development consulting services, which can be structured as comprehensive projects or short-term, focused initiatives.
Consulting services tailored to your specific needs
McAlpine Consulting is available to advance the impact of your organization through a range of coaching services that promote leadership and staff development, effective teamwork, communication, and trust. We can design an Organizational Development process to address specific issues or to strengthen the functioning of the nonprofit generally. All of our consulting services include integration of work-life balance, team and self-care, and healthy organizational culture practices.
Typical Organizational Development services include:
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Assessments and Action Planning
- Teambuilding and Communications Technical Assistance
- Team and Leadership Development
- Organizational Capacity Trainings and Technical Assistance
- Practicing work/life balance and creating a healthy work culture
- Management training and coaching for new and experienced supervisors
- Retreat planning and facilitation
- Mission, vision, values development and alignment
I loved working with Laura, Mac, and their talented team at McCalpine Consulting. They made the process of Strategic Planning fun, productive, and engaging with ambitious outcomes. We achieved our goals from that plan – finishing our Universal Design campaign and successfully moving into our newly renovated UD building, strengthening our board, diversifying our support, increasing engagement of our staff team, expanding our reach through satellites, increasing Quality Assurance with CQL Accreditation, launching a new Employment program for adults with IDD, and increasing our visibility with the hiring of a Marketing Communications Manager. This was nearly 10 years ago but McAlpine’s impact can still be felt today!– Harriet Levy, CEO, Center for Enriched Living
McAlpine Consulting for Growth has helped Aids Foundation Chicago with so many projects – leadership coaching, strategic planning, team-building, program assessment, and design. The list goes on. The McAlpine team is smart, hard-working, knowledgeable, creative, flexible, and most importantly for me, fun. Thank you, Laura and team!– John Peller, President/CEO, Aids Foundation Chicago
Resources & Downloads
Download our Organizational Development information sheet (PDF, 41kb)
Additional resources and guides:
- Illinois Non-Profit Legal Requirements (PDF, 79kb)
- Mission, Vision, Values Worksheet (PDF, 78kb)
- Ten Basic Responsibilities of Nonprofit Boards (PDF, 76kb)
- Organizational Capacities Chart (DOC, 689kb)
- Financial Management (PDF, 58kb)
- BoardSource – This organization strives to support and promote excellence in board service, and is one of the premier sources of cutting-edge thinking, tools, and resources related to nonprofit boards.
Our Clients Include
Learn more about how we can work together, view our Client Stories.
Whether you know what you need…
or, don’t know what you don’t know…
We can help you figure out the consulting services that are right for you! We work with nonprofit organizations to identify organizational goals and set plans that are right for them, no matter where they are in their organizational life cycle.
Or, call 773-728-0271.