McAlpine Consulting for Growth supports social change and healthy communities by identifying needs, exploring growth opportunities, and creating steps for action with nonprofit organizations.
Since our founding in September of 2001, we have served over 70 nonprofit organizations. Learn more about how we can empower your organization to plan, manage, and lead.
McAlpine Consulting for Growth staff amplifies the effectiveness of nonprofit organizations. Get to know us and explore how we can work together.
“Our team of staff, board, and volunteers love working with Laura McAlpine and her talented team. Who knew that writing a Strategic Plan could be so much fun!–Harriet Levy, Executive Director, The Center for Enriched Living
- The Center for Enriched Living To ensure that people with developmental disabilities can be fully included in the community, achieve personal success, and enjoy a good quality of life.
- Resilience Beginning with an organizational audit, our work culminated in a three year strategic plan, focused on infrastructure development, client services and visibility.
- Illinois Public Health Institute Works through partnerships to promote prevention and improve public health systems that maximize health and quality of life for the people of Illinois.
- HealthConnect One The national leader in advancing respectful, community-based, peer-to-peer support for pregnancy, birth, breastfeeding and early parenting.
McAlpine Consulting for Growth, LLC envisions communities where human needs and civil rights are fully met, with the support of effective nonprofit organizations that are:
- Mission-driven, visionary forces for social change
- Fully-resourced, providing high quality work and community impact
- Supported by sufficient staff, Board and administrative systems
- Financially stable, with solid development plans and donor bases
- Led by individuals who maintain and encourage work-life balance
We pledge to our clients high-quality, detail-oriented work completed in a timely manner.
We assure distinction through our problem-solving skills, initiative, and excellent communication.
We strive to ensure enjoyment and work/life balance within our company, and encourage the same values among our clients.
We value diversity through the promotion of human rights. We are committed to relationships with our clients that are characterized by dignity, courtesy, respect, and equitable treatment.
Through collective exploration and use of best practices, we endeavor to assist our clients with maximizing their impact.
Our Clients Include
We’d love to meet you!
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from our services get in touch.